- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
Umpqua Versus Europe
April 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Can we compete with our European counterparts? $60 per person includes a blind tasting of (8) wines….four Reustle wines versus their European counterparts. Come taste Burgundy, Rhone, Rioja and Wachau wines. See if Reustle can beat 90+ point wines from Europe. Each guest will receive an individual charcuterie plate. Limited seating of 24 guests so RSVP is required.