- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Umpqua vs. Europe at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 12 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Can we compete with our European counterparts? Come taste Burgundy, Rhône, Rioja and Wachau wines and see if Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards can beat 90+ point wines from Europe.
Each guest will also receive an individual charcuterie plate in this blind tasting of (8) wines.
Limited seating so RSVP by calling (541) 459-6060 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org today!