- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- This event has passed.
Umpqua vs. Europe at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
April 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$60
Can Southern Oregon’s Umpqua Valley compete with our European counterparts? Come taste Burgundy, Rhône, Rioja and Wachau wines and see if Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards can beat 90+ point wines from Europe.
Cost is $60 per person includes a blind tasting of (8) wines…four Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards wines versus their European counterparts. Each guest will also receive an individual charcuterie plate. Limited seating of 24 guests. RSVP required.