- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Umpqua vs. Europe at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 12, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on August 12, 2020 at 6:00 pm
Can Southern Oregon and the Umpqua Valley compete with our European counterparts? Here is a chance for you to learn for yourself. The fee of $50 per person includes a blind tasting of (8) wines by Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards vs. some European producers.
Come taste Burgundy, Rhône, Rioja and Wachau wines. See if Reustle can beat 90+ point wines from Europe. Each guest will also receive an individual charcuterie plate.
As you can see, there is limited seating of 24 guests so, RSVP by calling (541) 459-6060 0r emailing firstname.lastname@example.org today!