- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Uncommon Wine Dinner
July 3, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$160 – $180
Calling all wine lovers, fermentation geeks, and bottle collectors: time to head for the hills!
Domaine de Broglie welcomes Eunice Chiweshe Goldstein Winery, Gonzales Wine Company, Burner Wines, Greywing Cellars, and Paetra Wine Co. to our tasting room for a special rendition on our annual Uncommon Wine Festival, devoted to small batch, uncommon, unique, and up-and-coming Oregon wine labels. Established in 2010, this festival showcases wines even the most diehard aficionados would be hard pressed to find.
And this year, we decided to do things differently, because you know…COVID-19….
6 Uncommon Experiences
On select Fridays you’ll have the opportunity to taste micro-production, uncommon, and sometimes experimental wines while learning directly from the masterminds behind them. These extraordinary winemakers will be onsite sharing stories and offering unique insight into their methodologies, approaches, and interpretations of vintages.
To top it off, we are bringing all 5 featured winemakers back together on Saturday, 7/3 for a Winemaker’s Dinner like no other! Guest’s will enjoy an array of incredible wines accompanied by cuisine from some of Portland’s best restaurants. This is an unforgettable experience you don’t want to miss.
To purchase tickets call (503)376-1600 or email email@example.com.