- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- This event has passed.
Uncommon Wine Dinner
July 3 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$160 – $180
Calling all wine lovers, fermentation geeks, and bottle collectors: time to head for the hills!
Domaine de Broglie welcomes Eunice Chiweshe Goldstein Winery, Gonzales Wine Company, Burner Wines, Greywing Cellars, and Paetra Wine Co. to our tasting room for a special rendition on our annual Uncommon Wine Festival, devoted to small batch, uncommon, unique, and up-and-coming Oregon wine labels. Established in 2010, this festival showcases wines even the most diehard aficionados would be hard pressed to find.
And this year, we decided to do things differently, because you know…COVID-19….
6 Uncommon Experiences
On select Fridays you’ll have the opportunity to taste micro-production, uncommon, and sometimes experimental wines while learning directly from the masterminds behind them. These extraordinary winemakers will be onsite sharing stories and offering unique insight into their methodologies, approaches, and interpretations of vintages.
To top it off, we are bringing all 5 featured winemakers back together on Saturday, 7/3 for a Winemaker’s Dinner like no other! Guest’s will enjoy an array of incredible wines accompanied by cuisine from some of Portland’s best restaurants. This is an unforgettable experience you don’t want to miss.
To purchase tickets call (503)376-1600 or email email@example.com.