- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Uncommon Wine Dinner
July 3 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$160 – $180
Calling all wine lovers, fermentation geeks, and bottle collectors: time to head for the hills!
Domaine de Broglie welcomes Eunice Chiweshe Goldstein Winery, Gonzales Wine Company, Burner Wines, Greywing Cellars, and Paetra Wine Co. to our tasting room for a special rendition on our annual Uncommon Wine Festival, devoted to small batch, uncommon, unique, and up-and-coming Oregon wine labels. Established in 2010, this festival showcases wines even the most diehard aficionados would be hard pressed to find.
And this year, we decided to do things differently, because you know…COVID-19….
6 Uncommon Experiences
On select Fridays you’ll have the opportunity to taste micro-production, uncommon, and sometimes experimental wines while learning directly from the masterminds behind them. These extraordinary winemakers will be onsite sharing stories and offering unique insight into their methodologies, approaches, and interpretations of vintages.
To top it off, we are bringing all 5 featured winemakers back together on Saturday, 7/3 for a Winemaker’s Dinner like no other! Guest’s will enjoy an array of incredible wines accompanied by cuisine from some of Portland’s best restaurants. This is an unforgettable experience you don’t want to miss.
To purchase tickets call (503)376-1600 or email email@example.com.