- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Uncommon Wine Friday
May 28, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$15 – $30
Join us for Domaine de Broglie’s Uncommon Wine Fridays, featuring micro-production winemakers from across the PNW, each showcasing their very own unique and hard-to-find wines.
On select Fridays you will have the opportunity to taste small-production, uncommon, and sometimes experimental wines while learning directly from the masterminds behind them. These extraordinary winemakers will be onsite sharing stories and offering unique insight into their methodologies, approaches, and interpretations of vintages.
On Friday, May 28th, Domaine de Broglie welcomes Cristina, the owner and winemaker of Gonzales Wine Company, to our tasting room for another Uncommon Wine Friday!
Cristina Gonzales is the granddaughter of migrant farm workers, and the beauty of her Mexican heritage fuels her pursuits and her love of working with her hands. Gonzales Wine Company wines are created in a minimalist approach, with emphasis on respect for the land and the vineyard stewards who tend the vines. We love creating aromatic white wines and bold reds here in the Pacific Northwest.
Cristina lives in Portland with her son Julian and her blue heeler, Bean.
2021 Uncommon Wine Friday Schedule:
5/28 – Gonzales Wine Company
6/4 – Burner Wines
6/11 – Greywing Cellars
6/25 – Paetra
Saturday, 7/3 – Uncommon Wine Dinner: Bringing all 5 featured winemakers together for a winemaker’s dinner like no other!
Price: $30 for non-members$15 for members of The Academy and of the featured winemaker