- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Unlabeled – Blind Tasting at the Clore Center
December 7, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$15 – $20
UNLABELED. Blind wine tasting is the skill of determining the varietal, region, vintage and producer by only using your senses.
Here at the Clore Center, we like to have fun with it. See if you can guess which wines were poured and beat our instructor, William, at his own game. We hear he is really bad at blind taste tests!
Instructor: William Pollard
Class level: Advanced (but everyone is welcomed)
Cost: $20/person or $15/Best Cellars
Must be 21+ to attend. Tickets are non-refundable, but may be transferred in advance.