- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Unlabeled – Blind Tasting at the Clore Center
December 7, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$15 – $20
UNLABELED. Blind wine tasting is the skill of determining the varietal, region, vintage and producer by only using your senses.
Here at the Clore Center, we like to have fun with it. See if you can guess which wines were poured and beat our instructor, William, at his own game. We hear he is really bad at blind taste tests!
Instructor: William Pollard
Class level: Advanced (but everyone is welcomed)
Cost: $20/person or $15/Best Cellars
Must be 21+ to attend. Tickets are non-refundable, but may be transferred in advance.