- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
Unlabeled – Blind Tasting at the Clore Center
December 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$15 – $20
UNLABELED. Blind wine tasting is the skill of determining the varietal, region, vintage and producer by only using your senses.
Here at the Clore Center, we like to have fun with it. See if you can guess which wines were poured and beat our instructor, William, at his own game. We hear he is really bad at blind taste tests!
Instructor: William Pollard
Class level: Advanced (but everyone is welcomed)
Cost: $20/person or $15/Best Cellars
Must be 21+ to attend. Tickets are non-refundable, but may be transferred in advance.