- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- This event has passed.
Upsidedown Wine grand opening in Hood River
May 19 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
The doors are open, and we will be celebrating the grand opening of Upsidedown Wine in Hood River, Ore., on Saturday, May 19. We’re hyped to share our estate grown wines and newly renovated space with you. Hear the story on what led us to Hood River, and how with your help we are making a difference in others lives!