- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- This event has passed.
Upsidedown Wine grand opening in Hood River
May 19, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
The doors are open, and we will be celebrating the grand opening of Upsidedown Wine in Hood River, Ore., on Saturday, May 19. We’re hyped to share our estate grown wines and newly renovated space with you. Hear the story on what led us to Hood River, and how with your help we are making a difference in others lives!