- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Upsidedown Wine grand opening in Hood River
May 19, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
The doors are open, and we will be celebrating the grand opening of Upsidedown Wine in Hood River, Ore., on Saturday, May 19. We’re hyped to share our estate grown wines and newly renovated space with you. Hear the story on what led us to Hood River, and how with your help we are making a difference in others lives!