- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Dinner and Barrel Tasting at Bryn Mawr
February 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$125.00
Skip the box of chocolates and do a barrel tasting and dinner with Bryn Mawr Vineyards. Enjoy a barrel tasting from 6:30-7:30 p.m. with our winemaker, Rachel Rose. It will be hosted in the intimate setting of the Barrel Room, where you will sample several wines that are in barrel.
She’ll talk to you about the wine and her method of winemaking. After you’ve learned a few cellar secrets, you’ll return to the tasting room at 7:45 p.m., where you will enjoy a romantic dinner prepared by acclaimed chef Colleen French. To keep the evening romantic, only 10 spots are available.
A glass of Estate Pinot Noir or Estate Chardonnay will be included with your dinner.
-Horseradish crusted Prime Rib and Red Wine Jus reduction*
-Blanched Haricot Verts with Olio Verde and Lemon Zest
-House made Dinner Rolls with whipped Compound Butter
-Chocolate GanacheTruffles by Truffle Shuffle
*Vegetarian option available upon request
(Hearty Mushroom, Cauliflower, and Beluga Lentil Mélange with a Parsley, Butter, & White Wine reduction)