- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Valley First Spring Wine Tastings
June 12, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$89
Rescheduled to Friday, June 12th
The Valley First Spring Wine Tastings (formerly the Westjet Wine Tastings) is back by popular demand for one night only! Taste over 160 British Columbian wines all under one roof at the Rotary Centre for the Arts. Come and enjoy a tour through spectacular Okanagan Wine Country without having to drive. Featuring locally-created delicious appetizers, a pop-up liquor store, engaging video exhibitions in the Mary Irwin Theatre and, of course, lots of fantastic wine! We’ll see you there!
The Okanagan Wine Festivals Society is proud to offer the “Get Home Safe” program at this event
This is a 19+ event. Please don’t drink and drive.