- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Vertical tasting of Pinot Noir at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
July 10 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$25
Explore the impact of vintage difference and bottle age as we taste through a vertical of Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards Pinot Noir. Seating for this tasting is limited to 20 people. At only $25 per person, it will fill up fast. RSVP required.