- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Vertical Tasting of Pinot Noir at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 29, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$25.00
The 2017 Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year will conduct a vertical tasting of Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Pinot Noir on Aug. 29.
Explore the impact of vintage difference and bottle age as we taste through the 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Pinot Noir.
Seating for this tasting is limited to 20 people. At only $25 per person it will fill up fast. Call (541) 459-6060 or email us at email@example.com to RSVP, and RSVP is required.