- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
Vertical Tasting of Pinot Noir at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 29 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$25.00
The 2017 Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year will conduct a vertical tasting of Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Pinot Noir on Aug. 29.
Explore the impact of vintage difference and bottle age as we taste through the 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Pinot Noir.
Seating for this tasting is limited to 20 people. At only $25 per person it will fill up fast. Call (541) 459-6060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP, and RSVP is required.