- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Vertical Tasting of Syrah at Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards
May 22, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm$25
Explore the impact of vintage difference and bottle age as we taste through a vertical of Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards Syrah. Seating for this tasting is limited to 20 people At only $25 per person, it will fill up fast. RSVP required.