- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Vertical Tasting of Tempranillo at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 1 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$25.00
Join us as we conduct a vertical tasting of Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Tempranillo on Aug. 1 from 11 a.m. to noon.
Explore the impact of vintage difference and bottle age as we taste through the 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014 Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Tempranillo.
Seating for this tasting is limited to 20 people. At only $25 per person, it will fill up fast. Call (541) 459-6060 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP, and RSVP is required.