- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Vertical Tasting of Tempranillo at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
August 1, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm$25.00
Join us as we conduct a vertical tasting of Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Tempranillo on Aug. 1 from 11 a.m. to noon.
Explore the impact of vintage difference and bottle age as we taste through the 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014 Reustle-Prayer Rock Vineyards Tempranillo.
Seating for this tasting is limited to 20 people. At only $25 per person, it will fill up fast. Call (541) 459-6060 or email us at email@example.com to RSVP, and RSVP is required.