- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Vibes at the Vine 2020 – Bo Higgs
April 12, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmfree
A born storyteller, Bo Higgs will entertain you with all original songs and a sound so unique he’s named it Bo’Sound.
He describes it as:
“A little bit of Blues-a little bit of Rock,
A little bit of Funk-A little bit of Punk,
A little bit of R&B and A whole Lotta Love for what I do.
I’m tryin’ my best to entertain you, all original & from my heart.
Bo’Sound…Please stick around.