- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Vibes at the Vine – Double Sharp Duo
October 3 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$5.00
Professional piano/sax duo playing blues, jazz, and Latin music in the Okanagan since 2014.
Be sure to make this on your calendar and pop in for a visit.
$5 refundable entry fee
You can sit back and relax on our breathtaking lawn while listening to some great live music and sipping on your favourite wine and munch on treats from our Snack Shack.
The health and safety of our customers, artists, and staff are our number one priority. We are committed to maintaining a clean and safe event for you to attend. You will find hand sanitizing stations available at designated locations on property, tables, and chairs will be set up respecting the 6ft social distancing on the lawn, with a maximum of 45 people.
Please help us by following these health and safety measures. Thank you for your trust and understanding.