- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Vibes: Singer Dani Thompson and Guitarrist Kerry Rottacker
April 19, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Join us in our underground lounge Jacko’s, for an afternoon of great music and wine. No cover, just fun times!
Dani Thompson has one of THE most incredible voices you will hear. You will be mesmerized by her rich, smooth voice, as she performs a broad range of material, with her unique and stunning delivery. Prior to being a mom, and teaching music to young children, she spent time in Vancouver and Toronto, recording and performing extensively.
Kerry is a former music teacher at Wentworth Music Education Center, and has performed around the Okanagan for 25 years, playing predominantly rock, country and blues. He has most recently performed in the Rock Me Baby production, a tribute to women of pop, rock, and soul.