- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Vibrant Vines Event Yoga, Vegan Chocolate by Karat & A Glass Of Wine!
November 22, 2020 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm$40.00
I’m so excited to announce that Buddha Beats Yoga will be at Vibrant Vines Winery this winter!! Join us every month for a different yoga event. Upon your arrival at the winery, we will head upstairs to the newly renovated area, that has the most amazing view of the vineyard, lake and Kelowna then let the yoga begin. I Aleena McKinnon with Buddha beats yoga will guide you through a wonderful yin yoga class is this amazing new space.
This class is about relaxing and letting go. We will move very slowly a moving meditation with the breath. Watery, fluid, rhythmic, simple, sweet movements. After class, we will enjoy a glass of wine that will be paired with vegan chocolate by local chocolate artist Karat. Then we will cop a squat chat with new friends and gaze at the amazing view while sipping on glass of wine.
All levels welcome. We recommend bringing your yoga mat.
Ticket price: $40.00 tax included. For tickets email transfer Aleena.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please include your email, the event date, and the full names of the people coming.
We will be following all the guidelines of social distancing, the winery has everything in place for you yogis.
Upon your arrival to the event you just tell them your name at the door.
For more information please contact Aleena McKinnon