- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- This event has passed.
Vineyard Dinner for Auction of Washington Wines at Kiona Vineyards
May 31 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$150.00
The Auction of Washington Wines will stage a vineyard dinner on Friday, May 31 at Kiona Vineyards with the 2019 Honorary Grower – Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards.
Guests will enjoy award-winning wines from Kiona Vineyards paired with dishes from Fat Olives Restaurant & Catering.
As part of the weekend, on Saturday, June 1, the Auction of Washington Wines’ Wine and Music Festival at Col Solare will showcase more than 60 outstanding Washington wines along with live music from Dakota Brown Band and Jack Rothwell.
More than 20 of Washington’s award-winning wineries – many from Red Mountain – will be in attendance. Guests will nosh on food from Porter’s Real Barbecue and Fat Olives Restaurant & Catering.
Proceeds benefit Seattle Children’s Hospital as well as viticulture and enology research at Washington State University.