- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Vineyard Dinner for Auction of Washington Wines at Kiona Vineyards
May 31 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$150.00
The Auction of Washington Wines will stage a vineyard dinner on Friday, May 31 at Kiona Vineyards with the 2019 Honorary Grower – Scott Williams of Kiona Vineyards.
Guests will enjoy award-winning wines from Kiona Vineyards paired with dishes from Fat Olives Restaurant & Catering.
As part of the weekend, on Saturday, June 1, the Auction of Washington Wines’ Wine and Music Festival at Col Solare will showcase more than 60 outstanding Washington wines along with live music from Dakota Brown Band and Jack Rothwell.
More than 20 of Washington’s award-winning wineries – many from Red Mountain – will be in attendance. Guests will nosh on food from Porter’s Real Barbecue and Fat Olives Restaurant & Catering.
Proceeds benefit Seattle Children’s Hospital as well as viticulture and enology research at Washington State University.