- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
July 21 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$55
Vintage Spokane: A Wine and Food Affair, will highlight the award-winning and up-and-coming wineries throughout the Northwest, each offering samples of their amazing wine.
The Davenport Grand Hotel Ballroom will play host to Vintage Spokane from 3-6 p.m., Sunday, July 21, when patrons will sip wines more than 50 of the region’s most celebrated wineries. Vintage Spokane is billed as Spokane’s largest summer wine and food event.
Purchasing the premium VIP ticket ($70) allows for an hour of early access. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Spokane Youth Sports Association.