- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
July 21, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm$55
Vintage Spokane: A Wine and Food Affair, will highlight the award-winning and up-and-coming wineries throughout the Northwest, each offering samples of their amazing wine.
The Davenport Grand Hotel Ballroom will play host to Vintage Spokane from 3-6 p.m., Sunday, July 21, when patrons will sip wines more than 50 of the region’s most celebrated wineries. Vintage Spokane is billed as Spokane’s largest summer wine and food event.
Purchasing the premium VIP ticket ($70) allows for an hour of early access. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Spokane Youth Sports Association.