- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Violins in the Vineyard at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
July 29 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45.00
Join us from 6-8 p.m. at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards as we enjoy dinner among the vines in the vineyard accompanied by live violins.
Your ticket price includes a full dinner. We will have wine available for purchase. Tickets are only $45 per person. Call us at the winery at (541) 459-6060 for details.