- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Virtual Blind Blending Seminar with Maggie Harrison
June 13, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm
All of the wines we produce at Antica Terra are the product of a process of the rarest kind: blending blind. Join winemaker, Maggie Harrison for a thirty minute online seminar, June 13th at 1:00pm.
Registration is free, although you may choose to add a shipment with everything you need to create your own personal winemaking tour de force. Your blend will be entered into a blind tasting competition. The winner will receive a magnum of 2017 Antikythera and the opportunity to host a dinner with winemaker, Maggie Harrison and chef, Timothy Wastell, in their home, when we are once again allowed to gather.