- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Virtual Happy Hour with Alex and Alison Sokol Blosser
May 20, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 4:30 pm
You can pour yourself a glass of your favorite wine, or you can order the wine Alex and Alison will be enjoying and toast with them! They’ll be talking about the wines, sharing winery stories, and trying to decide if geese or sheep provide the best fertilizer!
Find a comfy place to hang out, pour yourself something delicious and join Alison and Alex for what promises to be entertaining and possibly educational!
We hope to cheers you there!
We’ll be enjoying:
2019 Estate Rosé
2017 Dundee Hills Pinot Noir
2018 Evolution Sangiovese