- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Virtual Paint Night at Domaine de Broglie
January 23 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$45 – $55
Join us for an evening of creativity as we paint, sip, and relax in the ultimate casual setting – your home!
We’ll provide everything you need for the evening – paint, brushes, canvas, and a bottle of the Domaine de Broglie 2018 Dundee Hills Cuvée, available to ship, or pick up from the Domaine de Broglie Tasting Room. Then join us online for a live, virtual painting seminar as artists Liesl Meissner and Holly Moxley guide us through each step as we create our own painted masterpieces!
To purchase tickets, please call Domaine de Broglie at (503) 376-1600 or contact us by email at email@example.com.
*Additional sales tax will be charged on orders shipped outside of Oregon. Please note, there are just a few “house rules” for your experience – all guests participating must be 21 years of age or over, we cannot host anyone that appears or becomes intoxicated, and the conversation and any content shared must be mutually respectful and appropriate. If one of these guidelines is not met, we can end the experience at any time. In addition, we strongly recommend that you use the latest version of Zoom.