- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Virtual Tasting: Deux Vert Vineyard Pinot Noir
April 18 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join us via Zoom for a virtual tasting of our Deux Vert Vineyard Pinot Noir wines. We will be tasting the 2015 Deux Vert Vineyard Pinot Noir, , which you are welcome to order in advance or simply open 1-3 of any vintage of Deux Vert Vineyard that you have in your cellar and share your observations as Kyle walks us through a tasting. There is no cost to join. Email email@example.com to register and we will send you a Zoom invitation.