- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Virtual Tasting: Deux Vert Vineyard Pinot Noir
April 18, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join us via Zoom for a virtual tasting of our Deux Vert Vineyard Pinot Noir wines. We will be tasting the 2015 Deux Vert Vineyard Pinot Noir, , which you are welcome to order in advance or simply open 1-3 of any vintage of Deux Vert Vineyard that you have in your cellar and share your observations as Kyle walks us through a tasting. There is no cost to join. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and we will send you a Zoom invitation.