- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Virtual Tasting: Kalita Vineyard with Vineyard Owners
May 16, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Join us via Zoom for a virtual tasting of our Kalita Vineyard Pinot Noir wines with Jessica and vineyard owners, Arthur and Sherry Kalita. We will be tasting the 2016 Kalita Vineyard Pinot Noir, which you are welcome to order in advance or simply open 1-3 of any vintage of Kaita Vineyard that you have in your cellar and share your observations as we walk through a tasting. There is no cost to join. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register and we will send you a Zoom invitation.