- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Virtual Tasting: Kalita Vineyard with Vineyard Owners
May 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Join us via Zoom for a virtual tasting of our Kalita Vineyard Pinot Noir wines with Jessica and vineyard owners, Arthur and Sherry Kalita. We will be tasting the 2016 Kalita Vineyard Pinot Noir, which you are welcome to order in advance or simply open 1-3 of any vintage of Kaita Vineyard that you have in your cellar and share your observations as we walk through a tasting. There is no cost to join. Email email@example.com to register and we will send you a Zoom invitation.