- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Virtual Tasting: Mother’s Day Mom & Daughter Tasting
May 9, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Looking for a way to celebrate Mother’s Day Weekend even if you can’t be together in person? Taste virtually with your mom, daughter, or best friend for a Mother’s Day Weekend tasting. Join us via Zoom for a virtual toast to mothers. We will be tasting two of our special wines for Mother’s Day- 2016 Gabriella Pinot Noir and 2016 Daughter’s Cuvee Pinot Noir (only available to attendees of this tasting) which we encourage you to order in advance and share your observations as Jessica and her special guest toast to mothers everywhere. There is no cost to join. Email email@example.com to register and we will send you a Zoom invitation and instructions of how to order these two wines. We plan to have two sessions that day: 1pm-2pm Pacific and 4pm-5pm Pacific so please indicate preference.