- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Virtual Tastings with Bruno Corneaux
April 24 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Virtually meet Bruno in the Hyland vineyard and listen to him talk about Domaine Divio 2018 Hyland Vineyard Pinot Noir.
Join us on Facebook or Instagram. Videos are posted Tuesdays and Fridays – times vary, please check Facebook.
• Curbside pickup is live 7 days a week.
• Shipping included for orders of 6 bottles or more.
• Call us at (503) 334-0903 to place your order.