- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Virtual Vinstitute #8 – Oliver Osoyoos Rhone White Tasting
August 18, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pmFree
Join wine educator Moss Scheurkogel of the Vinstitute Wine School as he teaches his way through the wineries of Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country in this live tasting and education series. Hosted live every second Tuesday on the Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country Facebook page (all live videos also posted to the Facebook page to be watched at your leisure after the fact.)
To learn which wines will be tasted for this specific session, check out Oliver Osoyoos Wine Country’s social media.