- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Virtual Vintage Meditation
June 26, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$28
April Unterberger, Reiki Master and Ariel Eberle, Winemaker, will lead you through a relaxing meditative journey to connect deeper with wine, your senses, your true self and nature. This meditation will guide you into a deeper appreciation for wine as a catalyst to the natural abundance all around and within you. No meditation experience is necessary. Simply get cozy, bring your wine and an open mind!
April Jay Unterberger, MSW, is a Reiki Master Teacher, Psychic Medium and Spiritual Mentor. She offers healing guidance through Shamanic journeying, group meditations, reiki, and psychic mediumship. She specializes in inter-generational trauma, healing the inner child, and leading you through any layers that are holding you back from your highest potential! April looks forward to connecting with you in a place of joy and light!