- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Virtual Wine 101-Wine and Cheese Pairing
April 18 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$75
Our very own Winemaker, Andreas Wetzel, will be live streaming this interactive Wine 101 class on Saturday, April 18th, at 1:00 pm. You will be able to tune in from the comfort of your own home.
Our Virtual Wine 101 Class will consist of a custom wine and cheese pairing kit for 2-4 people, delivered to your doorstep prior to the class. Your package will include 3 bottles of wine, 3 types of cheese, a tasting mat, production notes, and tasting notes. The cost is $75 and shipping is included.
While everything in the world is so serious, let’s take an hour, grab a glass, and laugh and learn together. Included will be an “Ask the Winemaker” segment, where Andreas will answer all your burning wine questions.
You must register for this class ahead of time!
Please email Krista with any questions, email@example.com