- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Virtual Wine 101-Wine and Cheese Pairing
April 18, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm$75
Our very own Winemaker, Andreas Wetzel, will be live streaming this interactive Wine 101 class on Saturday, April 18th, at 1:00 pm. You will be able to tune in from the comfort of your own home.
Our Virtual Wine 101 Class will consist of a custom wine and cheese pairing kit for 2-4 people, delivered to your doorstep prior to the class. Your package will include 3 bottles of wine, 3 types of cheese, a tasting mat, production notes, and tasting notes. The cost is $75 and shipping is included.
While everything in the world is so serious, let’s take an hour, grab a glass, and laugh and learn together. Included will be an “Ask the Winemaker” segment, where Andreas will answer all your burning wine questions.
You must register for this class ahead of time!
Please email Krista with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org