- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Virtual Wine Wednesdays
April 22 @ 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Follow us on Instagram @PonziVineyards and join us as we go Live Every Wednesday throughout April as members of the Ponzi team pour a glass of wine and host a Virtual Wine Wednesday. Explore a select Ponzi wine each week through the eyes of an original Oregon winegrowing family or Ponzi Wine Ambassador. Listen in and get 30% off a special selection each week!