- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Virutal Open House: Memorial Day Weekend
May 24, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
We invite you to join us for a Memorial Day Weekend for a virtual Open House and Curbside pickup. This is a wonderful way to kick off summer and stock up for back yard grilling with Viognier, Rose, and Pinot Noir. We will go live on Instagram to share some of the highlights throughout the day, and join Kyle for some grilling in the evening. Check out our online store https://www.etfillewines.com/online-store for special sets for Memorial Day weekend and all of our other current vintage offerings and select “Curbside Pick Up” for pick up on Saturday 5/23 or Sunday, 5/24, “Complimentary Same Day Delivery within Greater Portland Area’“ for 3+ bottle delivery, or “Shipping.” Pre-Orders for curbside pick up preferred.
Social Distancing Chill and Grill 6 pack- 3 bottles each of 2018 Viognier and 2019 Rose- you provide the ice and grill ?
Pandemic Picnic 3 Pack- 1 bottle of each 2018 Viognier, 2019 Rose, and 2016 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir. We’ll take care of the wine; don’t forget you blanket and cheese.
$10 off code for orders of $100+ using MEMORIALWEEKEND available May 15-25, 2020.