- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Barrel Full of Money Auction and Wine Reception
December 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60.00
Please help members of the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance to raise a Barrel Full of Money for the Blue Mountain Action Council Food Bank on Thursday, Dec. 12 at Dunham Cellars.
Join us for an auction and wine reception at Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla. Bid on special wines, dining experiences and more during our silent auction, sip on award-winning wines courtesy of Dunham Cellars and indulge in appetizers from TMACS while listening to live music from the talented Rogue Lobster.
ALL proceeds will go directly to Blue Mountain Action Council‘s Food Bank. With each dollar raised, BMAC can provide $6 in food assistance to those in need. Thank you for making a difference!