- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Barrel Full of Money Auction and Wine Reception
December 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60.00
Please help members of the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance to raise a Barrel Full of Money for the Blue Mountain Action Council Food Bank on Thursday, Dec. 12 at Dunham Cellars.
Join us for an auction and wine reception at Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla. Bid on special wines, dining experiences and more during our silent auction, sip on award-winning wines courtesy of Dunham Cellars and indulge in appetizers from TMACS while listening to live music from the talented Rogue Lobster.
ALL proceeds will go directly to Blue Mountain Action Council‘s Food Bank. With each dollar raised, BMAC can provide $6 in food assistance to those in need. Thank you for making a difference!