- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Barrel Full of Money Auction and Wine Reception
December 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60.00
Please help members of the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance to raise a Barrel Full of Money for the Blue Mountain Action Council Food Bank on Thursday, Dec. 12 at Dunham Cellars.
Join us for an auction and wine reception at Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla. Bid on special wines, dining experiences and more during our silent auction, sip on award-winning wines courtesy of Dunham Cellars and indulge in appetizers from TMACS while listening to live music from the talented Rogue Lobster.
ALL proceeds will go directly to Blue Mountain Action Council‘s Food Bank. With each dollar raised, BMAC can provide $6 in food assistance to those in need. Thank you for making a difference!