- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Barrel Full of Money Auction and Wine Reception
December 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60.00
Please help members of the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance to raise a Barrel Full of Money for the Blue Mountain Action Council Food Bank on Thursday, Dec. 12 at Dunham Cellars.
Join us for an auction and wine reception at Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla. Bid on special wines, dining experiences and more during our silent auction, sip on award-winning wines courtesy of Dunham Cellars and indulge in appetizers from TMACS while listening to live music from the talented Rogue Lobster.
ALL proceeds will go directly to Blue Mountain Action Council‘s Food Bank. With each dollar raised, BMAC can provide $6 in food assistance to those in need. Thank you for making a difference!