- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Fall Release Weekend
November 1, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until November 3, 2019
Fall is a beautiful time of year to enjoy the Walla Walla Valley, and during Fall Release Weekend (Nov. 1-3), visitors can be among the first to enjoy and acquire newly released wines.
Many of these wines can only be found by visiting the wineries and tasting rooms themselves. It’s a fantastic opportunity to talk directly with Walla Walla Valley winemakers about the new vintage, and gain insight into the creative winemaking process.
In addition to sampling and purchasing newly released wines, many wineries will offer special activities such as winemaker dinners, live music, and much more.
No registration necessary, but hotels fill-up fast for this annual wine weekend that kicks off on the first Friday of November so reserve your stay today!