- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Fall Release Weekend
November 1 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until November 3, 2019
Fall is a beautiful time of year to enjoy the Walla Walla Valley, and during Fall Release Weekend (Nov. 1-3), visitors can be among the first to enjoy and acquire newly released wines.
Many of these wines can only be found by visiting the wineries and tasting rooms themselves. It’s a fantastic opportunity to talk directly with Walla Walla Valley winemakers about the new vintage, and gain insight into the creative winemaking process.
In addition to sampling and purchasing newly released wines, many wineries will offer special activities such as winemaker dinners, live music, and much more.
No registration necessary, but hotels fill-up fast for this annual wine weekend that kicks off on the first Friday of November so reserve your stay today!