- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Holiday Barrel Tasting at Mackey Vineyards
December 6, 2013 - December 8, 2013Free
WALLA WALLA — This annual event held the first full weekend of December in the Walla Walla Valley is certain to inspire your holiday spirit.
Amid the festive atmosphere of the season, winemakers and cellar staff provide samples of future releases straight from the barrel.
New releases often include the barrel samples you tasted at the prior year’s event. In the true spirit of the Walla Walla Valley, each winery participates in its own unique way offering a variety of features including art, music, culinaria and more.