- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Spring Kick-Off Weekend
April 4, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until April 5, 2020
All across the Walla Walla Valley, spring delights with its return. Vines are awakening with bursting buds, fields and trees grow green and flowers begin to bloom.
This weekend ushers in another great wine season in the Walla Walla Valley, and wineries invite guests and visitors to stop by and celebrate with special events, music and festivities. It’s also the perfect time to stock up on newly released rosés, whites and Walla Walla Valley red wines.
Come shake off the winter blues and join us for the first official wine weekend of the year.
No registration is necessary, but hotels fill-up fast for this annual wine weekend so reserve your stay today!