- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Spring Release Weekend
May 1 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until May 3, 2020
During the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance Spring Release Weekend visitors can be among the first to enjoy newly released wines, many of which can only be found by visiting the wineries and tasting rooms themselves.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to talk directly with Walla Walla Valley winemakers about the new vintage, and gain insight into the creative winemaking process. In addition to sampling and purchasing newly released wines, many wineries will offer special activities such as winemaker dinners, live music, and much more.
No registration is necessary, but hotels fill up fast for this annual wine weekend so reserve your stay today!