- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Spring Release Weekend
May 1, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until May 3, 2020
During the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance Spring Release Weekend visitors can be among the first to enjoy newly released wines, many of which can only be found by visiting the wineries and tasting rooms themselves.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to talk directly with Walla Walla Valley winemakers about the new vintage, and gain insight into the creative winemaking process. In addition to sampling and purchasing newly released wines, many wineries will offer special activities such as winemaker dinners, live music, and much more.
No registration is necessary, but hotels fill up fast for this annual wine weekend so reserve your stay today!