- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Wine in Portland
February 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Under one roof, sample a selection of wines from around 50 Walla Walla Valley wineries. Mingle with principals and winemakers who will pour for you and answer your questions, while sharing their insights on the vintage and their current releases. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Oregon Classic Wines Auction.