- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Wine in Portland
February 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Under one roof, sample a selection of wines from around 50 Walla Walla Valley wineries. Mingle with principals and winemakers who will pour for you and answer your questions, while sharing their insights on the vintage and their current releases. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Oregon Classic Wines Auction.