- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Wine in Portland
February 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Under one roof, sample a selection of wines from around 50 Walla Walla Valley wineries. Mingle with principals and winemakers who will pour for you and answer your questions, while sharing their insights on the vintage and their current releases. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Oregon Classic Wines Auction.