- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- This event has passed.
Wallywood Invitational Golf Tournament for Blue Mountain Humane Society
May 29, 2020 @ 6:30 am - 3:00 pm$185.00
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Six of the top wineries in the Walla Walla Valley are teaming up for the second annual Wallywood Invitational Golf Tournament on Friday, May 29, at Wine Valley Golf Club to benefit the Blue Mountain Humane Society.
Participating wineries are Amavi Cellars, Boomtown by Dusted Valley, Dusted Valley Vintners, Dunham Cellars, L’Ecole No. 41, Pepper Bridge Winery and Tranche Cellars.
Wine Valley Golf Club has been ranked No. 3 in Washington state by Golfweek and among the top 50 public course in the country.
6:30 a.m. – Driving range opens and light breakfast begins
7 a.m. – Check-in
8 a.m. – Tournament begins with shotgun start
Format: 4-person scramble
Cost per golfer is $185 and includes: 18 holes with cart, light breakfast, BBQ lunch, welcome bag and prizes. The awards banquet and BBQ lunch are immediately following the tournament at Wine Valley. There will be prizes for low net, low gross, KPs and long drive.
Awards dinner at Pepper Bridge Winery
Friday, May 29 | 6 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Join the Blue Mountain Humane Society and participating wineries the evening of the tournament for a casual night of fun, food and wine at Pepper Bridge Winery on the Southside of Walla Walla. This is a great opportunity to visit with the winemakers, enjoy springtime views of the Blue Mountains and surrounding estate vineyards and dine for a good cause. In addition to dinner, the evening will include a chipping contest, silent auction and raffle benefiting the Blue Mountain Humane Society, so come ready to bid on some truly unique wines and wine country experiences!
• Cost per guest is $110 with all proceeds benefiting Blue Mountain Humane Society.
• Dinner by Walla Walla’s favorite grill masters- The Q Wood Fired Grill. Includes seasonal flatbreads, local spring grilled vegetables and salads, salmon and tri-tip
• Library wines and other special offerings from each of the participating wineries
• Live music
• Charitable giving opportunities:
• Drawing for a handmade 40-bottle wine rack by Reasonable Racks with 40 bottles of wine from participating wineries.
• Silent auction of rare wines and unique wine country experiences. Auction list coming soon!
• Chipping contest
Online registration is now open. All tickets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for the golf tournament and/or the dinner!
Tickets will be available online at https://bluemountainhumane.org/calendar/ or by calling BMHS at 509-529-5188.