- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
Weekend Pairings at Ponzi Vineyards
May 1 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Delight in seasonal dishes expertly crafted with fresh, local ingredients by our in-house culinary director, artfully designed to complement our newly released Laurelwood District wines featured on the Side-by-Side Flight. Pairings rotate seasonally and showcase how food can complement beautiful wines for an extraordinary culinary delight!
The Side-by-Side Flight featuring the 2017 Ponzi Chardonnay Reserve, 2017 Ponzi Laurelwood Pinot Noir and 2017 Ponzi Pinot Noir Reserve will be offered alongside a two-part chef-curated pairing by Culinary Director Kyle Reisenauer.
The chardonnay pairing features White Fish Caviar & Stinging Nettle with pickled onion, Meyer lemon curd, horseradish creme and manuka honey, while the Pinot Noir pairing features Wild Hedgehog Mushroom & Heirloom Carrots with bagna càuda foam and hazelnut rosemary crumble.
These succulent bites perfectly complement the nuances of our newly released Laurelwood District wines. Reserve a seat in our tasting room to give these new menu items a try!