- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Weekend Pairings at Ponzi Vineyards
May 22, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Delight in seasonal dishes expertly crafted with fresh, local ingredients by our in-house culinary director, artfully designed to complement our newly released Laurelwood District wines featured on the Side-by-Side Flight. Pairings rotate seasonally and showcase how food can complement beautiful wines for an extraordinary culinary delight!
The Side-by-Side Flight featuring the 2017 Ponzi Chardonnay Reserve, 2017 Ponzi Laurelwood Pinot Noir and 2017 Ponzi Pinot Noir Reserve will be offered alongside a two-part chef-curated pairing by Culinary Director Kyle Reisenauer.
The chardonnay pairing features White Fish Caviar & Stinging Nettle with pickled onion, Meyer lemon curd, horseradish creme and manuka honey, while the Pinot Noir pairing features Wild Hedgehog Mushroom & Heirloom Carrots with bagna càuda foam and hazelnut rosemary crumble.
These succulent bites perfectly complement the nuances of our newly released Laurelwood District wines. Reserve a seat in our tasting room to give these new menu items a try!