- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- This event has passed.
Welcoming Fall With Wine + Cheese at Cedar and Spokes
September 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$75
Fall is coming — which means cozy sweaters, colorful leaves and big, bold wines! It’s our favorite season at Gilbert’s Cheese Experience, and we’re excited to kick it off with our friends at Cedar & Spokes Coffee & Bar.
Led by Brian Gilbert, head cheesemonger at Beecher’s Handmade Cheese, and culinary storyteller Holly Regan, Gilbert’s Cheese Experience is a cheese-pairing pop-up that connects consumers with local producers. We’re welcoming Cedar & Spokes’ new fall wines by pairing three selections with three artisan cheeses. We’ll briefly explain the cheesemaking process, teach you what terroir is, show you how to taste — and then we’ll dive into the pairings!