- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- This event has passed.
Welcoming Fall With Wine + Cheese at Cedar and Spokes
September 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$75
Fall is coming — which means cozy sweaters, colorful leaves and big, bold wines! It’s our favorite season at Gilbert’s Cheese Experience, and we’re excited to kick it off with our friends at Cedar & Spokes Coffee & Bar.
Led by Brian Gilbert, head cheesemonger at Beecher’s Handmade Cheese, and culinary storyteller Holly Regan, Gilbert’s Cheese Experience is a cheese-pairing pop-up that connects consumers with local producers. We’re welcoming Cedar & Spokes’ new fall wines by pairing three selections with three artisan cheeses. We’ll briefly explain the cheesemaking process, teach you what terroir is, show you how to taste — and then we’ll dive into the pairings!