- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- This event has passed.
Welcoming Fall With Wine + Cheese: Gilbert’s Cheese Experience
September 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$75
Fall is coming! It’s our favorite season at Gilbert’s Cheese Experience, and we’re excited to kick it off with our friends at Cedar & Spokes Coffee & Bar.
Led by Brian Gilbert, head cheesemonger at Beecher’s Handmade Cheese, and culinary storyteller Holly Regan, Gilbert’s Cheese Experience is a cheese-pairing pop-up that connects consumers with local producers. We’re welcoming Cedar & Spokes’ new fall wines by pairing them with artisan cheeses.
This is a fun, interactive event where you can learn about wine and cheese, experience new flavors and mingle with people who love food and drinks. Each ticket includes:
-Three (3) samples of Cedar & Spokes’ new fall wines.
-Three (3) carefully curated selections of artisan cheese.
-An assortment of snacks to enjoy throughout the event.