- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- This event has passed.
Welcoming Fall With Wine + Cheese: Gilbert’s Cheese Experience
September 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm$75
Fall is coming! It’s our favorite season at Gilbert’s Cheese Experience, and we’re excited to kick it off with our friends at Cedar & Spokes Coffee & Bar.
Led by Brian Gilbert, head cheesemonger at Beecher’s Handmade Cheese, and culinary storyteller Holly Regan, Gilbert’s Cheese Experience is a cheese-pairing pop-up that connects consumers with local producers. We’re welcoming Cedar & Spokes’ new fall wines by pairing them with artisan cheeses.
This is a fun, interactive event where you can learn about wine and cheese, experience new flavors and mingle with people who love food and drinks. Each ticket includes:
-Three (3) samples of Cedar & Spokes’ new fall wines.
-Three (3) carefully curated selections of artisan cheese.
-An assortment of snacks to enjoy throughout the event.