- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 28 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$49.
The Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival is back, Saturday, Aug. 28 from 6-9 p.m. at the Town Toyota Center in Wenatchee, Wash.
Enjoy award-winning wines, local ciders and beers and sample tasty bites from local caterers and restaurants. North Central Washington Wine Award winners will be recognized while you enjoy live music and sip away the evening.
General admission is $49, and a limited number of VIP tickets are available for $84. Get your tickets now for North Central Washington’s premier summer event — WenatcheeWineAndFood.com.