- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 28, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$49.
The Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival is back, Saturday, Aug. 28 from 6-9 p.m. at the Town Toyota Center in Wenatchee, Wash.
Enjoy award-winning wines, local ciders and beers and sample tasty bites from local caterers and restaurants. North Central Washington Wine Award winners will be recognized while you enjoy live music and sip away the evening.
General admission is $49, and a limited number of VIP tickets are available for $84. Get your tickets now for North Central Washington’s premier summer event — WenatcheeWineAndFood.com.