- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
We’re Going Live
May 22, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Now that our new wines are out and some of you have purchased them through the Spring 12 pack allocation, join Roland, our GM, Nik, our Head Winemaker, and Riley, our Assistant Winemaker on ‘Facebook Live’ as they talk about the 2018 vintage red and the 2019 vintage white Wild Goose wines.
You don’t have to leave home to join us, grab your favourite wine and let’s share some time together.
To join follow us on Facebook and tune in at this time and date:
Friday, May 22, 2020 at 5:00 pm