- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- This event has passed.
West Seattle Wine Walk
May 17 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
The West Seattle Wine Walk celebrates wine with this vibrant and fun event. Located in the heart of the West Seattle Junction, the Wine Walk provides you with the opportunity to meet the boutique wineries around the Pacific Northwest.
Housed in some of West Seattle’s favorite merchants, you’ll enjoy 10 tastings from among 15 wineries, each showcasing a variety of wines.
Bottles of wine and additional individual wine tasting tickets will available to ticket holders.
Complete with a West Seattle Junction Wine Walk glass.
The night of the event, please go to our check-in host with Capers at 4525 California Ave., SW in the heart of the Junction.