- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- This event has passed.
West Seattle Wine Walk
May 17 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25
The West Seattle Wine Walk celebrates wine with this vibrant and fun event. Located in the heart of the West Seattle Junction, the Wine Walk provides you with the opportunity to meet the boutique wineries around the Pacific Northwest.
Housed in some of West Seattle’s favorite merchants, you’ll enjoy 10 tastings from among 15 wineries, each showcasing a variety of wines.
Bottles of wine and additional individual wine tasting tickets will available to ticket holders.
Complete with a West Seattle Junction Wine Walk glass.
The night of the event, please go to our check-in host with Capers at 4525 California Ave., SW in the heart of the Junction.