- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- This event has passed.
What’s Lexi Drinking? Rose!
May 1 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Since Winemaker Lexi Sells joined Team Fortuity on March 25, she has been busy in the cellars getting to know Fortuity wines. Now she’s ready to share with you what she’s been drinking!
Join us on Fridays at 5p at Fortuity (Pacific Time). These calls will be on Zoom, so you’ll need to register with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
More details to follow, but here’s the schedule for the next three weeks:
1) May 1st: Side-by-side of our 2018 and 2019 Rosé of Cinsault.
Emily and Lee will share why they chose Cinsault as the varietal to make rosé. Patrick Rawn, owner and vineyard manager of Marcela Vineyard, will chat about growing Cinsault in the Marcela Vineyard. Lexi will share what she’s seeing in these two vintages and what she is looking forward to with the 2020 harvest.
Pick up a two-pack of a 2018 and 2019 for $38 on Friday from 12-4p. Or order 6 or 12 bottles, and ship for free in Idaho, Washington and Oregon. Other states, receive 50% off shipping.