- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- This event has passed.
What’s Lexi Drinking? Rose!
May 1, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Since Winemaker Lexi Sells joined Team Fortuity on March 25, she has been busy in the cellars getting to know Fortuity wines. Now she’s ready to share with you what she’s been drinking!
Join us on Fridays at 5p at Fortuity (Pacific Time). These calls will be on Zoom, so you’ll need to register with us by emailing email@example.com.
More details to follow, but here’s the schedule for the next three weeks:
1) May 1st: Side-by-side of our 2018 and 2019 Rosé of Cinsault.
Emily and Lee will share why they chose Cinsault as the varietal to make rosé. Patrick Rawn, owner and vineyard manager of Marcela Vineyard, will chat about growing Cinsault in the Marcela Vineyard. Lexi will share what she’s seeing in these two vintages and what she is looking forward to with the 2020 harvest.
Pick up a two-pack of a 2018 and 2019 for $38 on Friday from 12-4p. Or order 6 or 12 bottles, and ship for free in Idaho, Washington and Oregon. Other states, receive 50% off shipping.