- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
- This event has passed.
WillaKenzie Estate Perspective of Place Tasting
May 28, 2021
Discover the many diverse facets of our estate vineyard with a block by block tasting of our signature Pinot Noirs, each a dynamic expression of its own. As you arrive in the Estate Lounge, you will be swept away by the remarkable view of our southeast facing Kiana block. Your hosted tasting will begin with the elegant composition of our entire home – The Estate Pinot Noir, after which you will explore the unique personality of each limited production block-designate Pinot. As you taste, the neighborhoods of the Estate will come to life through a drone video tour from above, illustrating the majestic, rustic beauty of WillaKenzie. A small cheese and charcuterie accompaniment included.
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 6
- $50 per person ($25 for club members)