- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- This event has passed.
WillaKenzie Estate Perspective of Place Tasting
Discover the many diverse facets of our estate vineyard with a block by block tasting of our signature Pinot Noirs, each a dynamic expression of its own. As you arrive in the Estate Lounge, you will be swept away by the remarkable view of our southeast facing Kiana block. Your hosted tasting will begin with the elegant composition of our entire home – The Estate Pinot Noir, after which you will explore the unique personality of each limited production block-designate Pinot. As you taste, the neighborhoods of the Estate will come to life through a drone video tour from above, illustrating the majestic, rustic beauty of WillaKenzie. A small cheese and charcuterie accompaniment included.
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 6
- $50 per person ($25 for club members)